Remember THIS POST about May long weekend and The 3rd May Constitution Day in Poland? This time I browsed POLetsy items for our national white and red colors :) Enjoy the holiday!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Month popular posts
-
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * MADEbyMADA Polish Folk Motifs, decoupage Earrings and Glass Beads Jewelry You are invited to t...
-
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * NatureLook Handmade Jewelry: Rare Necklaces And Earrings You are invited to take part in a ...
-
1. Necklace by aboutCRAFTS 2. Bow tie by MagnoliaDziergana 3. Pumpkin by Florfanka 4. Bracelet by EttarielArt 5. Chocker by Fashi...
-
In my last post I have promised some explanation on how to tweak photos in Photoshop or Gimp to get the background completely white. Today I...
-
1. Ring by MadeByRenata 2. Lace by aboutCRAFTS 3. Earrings by LandOfLaces 4. Ceramic mask by ClayLadyArt 5. Pendant by MageStudio...





Long weekend still going, this special time for the Poles!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for including my scarf in this lovely post :)