Main
About POLetsy
About This Blog
POLetsy MAP
Monday, February 14, 2011
POLetsy FINDS: In Pairs
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Pillows by
annakrycz
Cell phone sleeve by
HAREandDRUM
Booties by
BabyOasis
Beads by
Craftemall
Zebras in Love by
monikajancewicz
1 comment:
Feeling Artsy
February 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Great post! I love Ania's pillow set!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Month popular posts
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY *
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * MADEbyMADA Polish Folk Motifs, decoupage Earrings and Glass Beads Jewelry You are invited to t...
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY *
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * NatureLook Handmade Jewelry: Rare Necklaces And Earrings You are invited to take part in a ...
TRENDS 2019 - Bows
1. Necklace by aboutCRAFTS 2. Bow tie by MagnoliaDziergana 3. Pumpkin by Florfanka 4. Bracelet by EttarielArt 5. Chocker by Fashi...
Editing photos in Gimp - 5 steps to a white background
In my last post I have promised some explanation on how to tweak photos in Photoshop or Gimp to get the background completely white. Today I...
TRENDS 2019 - Neo-Gothic
1. Ring by MadeByRenata 2. Lace by aboutCRAFTS 3. Earrings by LandOfLaces 4. Ceramic mask by ClayLadyArt 5. Pendant by MageStudio...
Great post! I love Ania's pillow set!!!
ReplyDelete