Monday, October 11, 2010

Party time!

Howdy!
Last week we looked at "fall wedding" items, which I really enjoyed browsing through. In keeping with the theme, today I'm searching for items tagged with "party" or "birthday". These are the five things you need to throw a great party and impress your guests:

Blue Like Sky- 5x7 Photo Card- Blank Inside by joannasphotography

Drink tea with me - two 3,5x5 miniprints - Fine Art Photography by magnesina

Imagine - black with green glass beads and pearls on memory wire
- glamourous bracelet by
inspirowaneJewelry

Brown pleated asymmetrical dress by Bursztyka

Sophisticated Simplicity - Brown Swarovski Pearl Necklace by theglambox

As for the party items from other ETSY sellers, well, see for yourself! You're simply spoiled for choice:

Wrap Me in Soft Champagne curated by ChantillyJewellery

You are invited to my Garden Party !!! curated by LaurenceCollection

Let's party! Hawaii curated by soCuties


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Rosemary, that's exactly what I thought!

    And other suggestions are really awesome to!
    Thank you for including my folded card!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous party finds! thanks for including my photograph and bracelet! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Last Month popular posts