Saturday, April 28, 2012
creative material - recycling
Etykiety:
accesories,
creative material,
jewelery,
jewwellery,
poletsy,
poletsy members,
recycle,
recycling,
upcycling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Month popular posts
-
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * MADEbyMADA Polish Folk Motifs, decoupage Earrings and Glass Beads Jewelry You are invited to t...
-
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * NatureLook Handmade Jewelry: Rare Necklaces And Earrings You are invited to take part in a ...
-
1. Necklace by aboutCRAFTS 2. Bow tie by MagnoliaDziergana 3. Pumpkin by Florfanka 4. Bracelet by EttarielArt 5. Chocker by Fashi...
-
In my last post I have promised some explanation on how to tweak photos in Photoshop or Gimp to get the background completely white. Today I...
-
1. Ring by MadeByRenata 2. Lace by aboutCRAFTS 3. Earrings by LandOfLaces 4. Ceramic mask by ClayLadyArt 5. Pendant by MageStudio...






I didn't know we have so many upcyclers in our team!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this post!
Fantastic article and creative crafters!Thank You!
ReplyDeleteAwsome products! And it really shows, that it's possible to make something unique and creative from used matrials without compromising to the design.
ReplyDelete