Sunday, March 6, 2011

Poletsy Style - White Wedding

A little bit later but not too late to admire handmade items, that are perfect for your dream white wedding. Would you like to find more items like that visit our sellers page here.


White nymph by Ginewra
Lace Earring by Koroneczka
Heavenly Earrings by The Only
White Swan Cuff by Annawoz

You can also share your favorite makes with us by adding a link to your blog post below and commenting under this post. To make your own mosaic go to Big Huge Labs mosaic maker.

Last week's mosaic I have chosen is one made by Jagienka from KnitSpinFelt and all in green, Spring calling this must be.


Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. beautiful,
    'white nymph' is wedding dress out of my dreams! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress as well, reminds me of my one when I got married :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) and I'm in black and white this time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Last Month popular posts