Friday, May 21, 2010

let's go to Portugal

First it was fado - melancholic city music - and famous fadistas (fado singers) like Amalia Rodrigues. Then came Wim Wenders' Lisbon Story. I just had to go. It was hot, sunny august in Lisbon, Porto, Braga, Guimaresh and many little towns in between. Blue tiles, red soil, white buildings and pink hydrangea. Come with me:)






You can find photos from Portugal here. There are many portugese sellers on Etsy, I want to introduse just few, who make me think about those hot days in Portugal: azulado, riskodesign, saraaires.


8 comments:

  1. Makes me wanna pack up mu suitcase and book flights to Portugal! I'm sure all Polls would fancy a bit of a sunshine, for a change ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to visit Portugal - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mini-holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I wanna be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all welcome:)
    Thank you for featured my shop.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Would like to go there one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portugal is warm, friendly country. Lots of sun, good food, wine and culture. You are all welcome here. Thank you so much for featuring my work.

    hugs!
    sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Last Month popular posts