Meet our newest members!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Month popular posts
-
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * MADEbyMADA Polish Folk Motifs, decoupage Earrings and Glass Beads Jewelry You are invited to t...
-
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * NatureLook Handmade Jewelry: Rare Necklaces And Earrings You are invited to take part in a ...
-
1. Necklace by aboutCRAFTS 2. Bow tie by MagnoliaDziergana 3. Pumpkin by Florfanka 4. Bracelet by EttarielArt 5. Chocker by Fashi...
-
In my last post I have promised some explanation on how to tweak photos in Photoshop or Gimp to get the background completely white. Today I...
-
* GIVEAWAY * giveaway * GIVEAWAY * J.K.W.Jewellery Fabric Flowers Brooches - Fabric Accessories for Women and Girls - Felted Neckl...

Welcome to the POLEtsy team :)
ReplyDelete165 is the latest count. Our team is growing rapidly! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI feel famous now:) Thanks for including me!!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome!
ReplyDeleteOnly one of them I didn't know :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our commando! :)